If you run a hairdressing salon, or a barbers then you’ll know exactly what sort of salon furniture you need in order to make it look welcoming, and to be productive. If you’re thinking of opening your own salon, then here are 10 salon essentials you need to consider.
1. Having the right reception furniture will make a big difference to your customers. First impressions are important and you want to show that you are professional and can provide what your clientele is looking for.
2. Styling units, such as the large mirrors and surfaces in front of the chairs are important so that your customers can see what you are doing to their hair, and to somewhere to rest your hairdryers or scissors, and to provide more light.
3. Comfy styling chairs and stools will make your customers feel at home whilst they are getting their hair done. Bear in mind too, that some people will be sat down for a long time, and so they want to be as relaxed as possible.
4. Trolleys allow you to store all the scissors, brushes, combs and other styling essentials close to hand. You might have your own wash station, or you might need to move around the salon. Having the right tools for the job with you, will make sure that you can give your customer exactly what they need with the minimum of fuss.
5. Wash areas are important so that clients can get their hair washed quickly and easily. These need to be of good quality, as they will see a lot of use.
6. If you also offer beauty treatments, then you might need more trolleys, perhaps at different heights so that you can easily perform the treatment without needing to bend down or stand up as much. You might also additional storage areas and treatment couches.
7. You might want to have nail tables and chairs so that your customer can get their nails done too. This sort of furniture will need to have the right sort of storage, and lighting too.
8. Lighting is very important and can make all the difference between a good salon and a mediocre one. As well as setting the mood, the lighting will also help you staff to see exactly what they are doing.
9. Hood dryers shouldn’t be forgotten either, and will make s big difference when your salon is busy
10. Possibly the most important thing of all is the storage areas you’re your products, gowns and all the other things that you need. Why not see if you can make use of some of the storage area, and offer products for sale to your customers.. Vernis à ongles